Ever wondered how your voice can impact your leadership effectiveness? 🎙️ In my latest podcast episode with John Henny, we explore the power of voice quality and communication skills for enhancing your influence as a leader. What do you think is the most important aspect of a commanding voice? Share your thoughts below! 👇 #LeadershipTips #VoiceImpact
In this episode, you will be able to:
- Delve into the significant role your voice plays in augmenting leadership prowess and effectiveness.
- Unravel the essence of emotional connections in the context of effective communication.
- Revel in the importance of authenticity in communication while nurturing one’s unique speaking style.
- Investigate the fine balance of pitch and resonance in delivering a commanding voice impact.
- Discern the importance of timing, pacing, and silence in heightened communication and audience rapport.
My special guest is John Henny
Meet our guest, John Henny. He might not be a famous pop star, but his expertise in vocal dynamics has made him a go-to guru for a diverse array of professionals, including attorneys, voiceover artists, and many more. Moving from being a drummer to becoming a lead singer to teaching others about the power of voice, John’s unique journey has everything but been predictable. His passion lies in highlighting the inherent musicality present in everyone’s voice. It’s a tool for powerful communication and one that can drastically shift leadership effectiveness, making those difficult decisions resonate on a deeper level with your team.
The resources mentioned in this episode are:
- Visit John Henny’s website to learn more about his background and coaching services.
- Sign up for voice coaching sessions with John Henny to improve your communication skills and effectiveness as a leader.
- Explore John Henny’s resources and courses for singers, voiceover artists, attorneys, and other professional voice users.
- Consider attending one of John Henny’s training programs to become a voice teacher yourself.
- Reflect on the power of your voice and how it can impact your leadership effectiveness.
- Understand the importance of emotional connection in communication and how it can enhance your leadership presence.
- Explore the concept of authenticity in communication and how it can help you connect with your team.
- Recognize the role of intention in communication and how it can shape your message and impact.
John Henny Bio:
John Henny is very passionate about helping others achieve their ultimate vocal potential. He has decades of experience coaching professional voice users at Corporate Businesses, the US Military, Sports Announcers, Voice Over and Performing Artists to become more effective communicators. He is a featured lecturer at top voice conferences and institutions, including IVTOM, Osborne Head and Neck Institute, VIP Worldwide Voice Conference, The Paul McCartney Liverpool Institute and USC.
John is the author of three Amazon bestselling books, hosts the popular podcast The Intelligent Vocalist (with over 500,000 downloads and 300+ episodes) and has 130,000 subscribers with 14 million views on YouTube. He is also a seasoned on-line course creator with an extensive library of training courses for the betterment of Professional Voice Users.
John Henny URL:
John Henny Social Media:
Doug’s Social Media:
First Book “The Uncommon Commodity” https://theuncommoncommodity.com/
Jobs Book “STRIVE” https://strive.dougthorpe.com
Trust Book: “Trust at Work” https://trustatwork.online
Watch Youtube Channel: https://youtube.com/@dougthorpe