Join me as Leni Rivera and I explore the new normal and what the new workplace experience might be about.
Listen for :
- Ideas managers and owners can use to better engage employees.
- Ways the management mindset needs to shift to maximize new thinking about the work experience.
- Why old school won’t work anymore.
- What leaders need to do for better employee engagement.
Don’t miss this informative episode.
About Leni Rivera:
Leni Rivera is a Workplace Experience specialist and author, and a Future of Work thought leader. She has been featured in TV guest appearances on NBC and Fox News, in news articles for Forbes and other publications, in multiple radio shows and podcasts across America, and her own article on the Workplace of You was featured in over 500 publications in the US, UK, and Asia.
Her mission is to bring attention to the importance of Workplace Experience in all organizations, placing People at the core of every corporate strategy, and creating work environments – especially in this new diverse, work-from-anywhere workplace – that are inclusive, equitable, and a space in which everyone feels that they belong.
- Leni’s website: www.WorkplaceXperience.net
- Her LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/leni-rivera-0286ba15/
- Link to her book on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VY55WNS