The best leaders show up with a well-round view of all aspects of their lives. They demonstrate quality attributes not just at work but at home and in the community. You might call it having a full-stack leadership approach.
In this show, we explore what having that full stack looks like. My guest is Yigal Adato, a very accomplished entrepreneur who has created and sold multi-million dollar businesses. His own experience having hit rock bottom to then re-emerge with a healthier, more well-rounded view of leadership is what now guides his every step. He coaches and helps others achieve a more well-rounded lifestyle of leadership.
Look for these themes:
- Make the evaluation of your need to change (6:00)
- Consistency breeds success (8:00)
- Write down what you want to do (9:45)
- Time management myth (11:10)
- The Brotherhood of the Miserable (11:45)
- The need to Please (20:00)
- The Focus Four (21:00)
- How do you show up? (25:00)
- Grow the People, Grow the Profit (30:24)
Yigal Adato is a business and leadership coach who has been in the trenches, managed hundreds of team members, and knows what it takes to make leaders and businesses successful.
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/YigalAdato
Doug’s Social Media:
First Book “The Uncommon Commodity” https://theuncommoncommodity.com/
Jobs Book “STRIVE” https://strive.dougthorpe.com
Trust Book: “Trust at Work” https://trustatwork.online