If you own a business you work hard to create a great product or service. You might spend big bucks on marketing, advertising, and sales, but what if the first customer experience isn’t a good one? Or what if the whole customer journey doesn’t fit the brand story you’ve built?
Great business must be able to create the right customer experience from prospect to sold. Customer satisfaction begins even before the sale is closed. Join me as we discuss what it takes to build a solid, meaningful, and satisfying customer experience. My guest is Jeff Giagnocavo. HIs built several high-ticket, high-results businesses. Listen as he shares some of his tips and ideas for boosting your business.
Jeff does business in your bedroom. He co-owns Gardner’s Mattress & More, the region’s premier better sleep store. He is fanatical about the 5-star experience and has gathered thousands of 5-star reviews.
Jeff’s marketing skills and knowledge are regularly featured and acknowledged online, in books, and in magazines.
He is best suited to work with clients in a fractional visionary role with high-performing integrators who realize they can hit new levels but just need an ally and visionary to support their efforts to get there.
- Website – www.TheBigTicketLife.com
- Website – www.TheJeffG.com
- Website – www.GardnersMattressAndMore.com
- Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/jeffgiagnocavo
- LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffgiagnocavo/
- YouTube – www.TheBigTicketLife.live or https://youtube.com/@thebigticketlife
- Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/jeff.giagnocavo/
- PodMatch, Big Ticket Life Show Page
- PodMatch, Jeff Giagnocavo Guest Profile Page
- Forbes Business Councils Profile Page
Doug’s Social Media:
IBGR Biz Talk Radio: https://ibgr.network
First Book “The Uncommon Commodity” https://theuncommoncommodity.com/
Jobs Book “STRIVE” https://strive.dougthorpe.com
Trust Book: “Trust at Work” https://trustatwork.online