Stop in, and take a listen. Today I visit with a global traveler, serial entrepreneur, and chief innovator Patrick Noel Daly. Patrick brings his 20+ years to our discussion about the ways common sense can impact your success as a business owner and leader.
Using his experience building multiple brands and creating products, he spins a beautiful tale about success, failures, and recovery from those mistakes to help him grow and learn.
Listen for these key points:
- We must innovate to survive
- Think “convincing” not sales – change your vocabulary
- Look not only for a gap in the market but a “market in the gap”
- Common Sense is a big factor in business and life
- Think business first, then look at the idea you found
- Take learnings from any failure and put them into your next effort
- Freelancing has improved business expense management
- The changes caused by the Pandemic – new normal
- The Quality/Quantity ratio impacts both work and life
- Leveraging the win/win with freelancers
Patrick Noel Daly, the star of today’s little feature, is a global entrepreneur that has been involved in the building of products, technologies, and businesses for the past 20 years — with a strong focus in the medical, healthcare, sleep technologies, and aerospace industries (while dabbling in several other sectors as he travels around the world.)
All relevant Links below.
Check out my recent interview with ValiantCEO magazine:
Also @patricknoeldaly on twitter.