It has been said that Leadership is a journey. You need direction, vision, and a guide to be an effective leader. It’s a lifelong journey that offers great reward and satisfaction. But you have to start the journey.
In this episode, I visit with Dr. William Attaway. His Catalytic Leadership programs have been used by leaders at all levels.
William Attaway is a Leadership Coach for Catalytic Leadership, LLC, a company he founded to help leaders INTENTIONALLY grow and thrive. He has served in local church ministry for over 25 years and is currently the Lead Pastor of Southview Community Church, a church in Herndon, Virginia (near Washington, D.C.) where he has served since 2004.
He holds a Ph.D. in Old Testament (with an emphasis in Biblical Backgrounds and Archaeology), and he loves to read and speak about leadership, organizational change, archaeology, and building up people and teams. His newest book is Catalytic Leadership (January, 2022). Originally from Birmingham, Alabama, William now lives in northern Virginia with his beautiful wife Charlotte and their two daughters.
- How important is a personal leadership growth plan?
- Does my personal life REALLY impact my career and work?
- Why do you talk so much about evaluation?
- How did your older daughter’s cancer diagnosis impact your family, your faith, and your leadership?
- Why is it so important to “never stop leading change?”
- How do you learn if a candidate is a right “fit” for your team?
- How can I avoid the drift toward mediocrity in my leadership?
- How does your personal wiring impact your leadership?
- You talk about being a conduit and not just a reservoir of what you’ve experienced and learned from others. What does that mean, and how do you do that?
- How is it possible to really measure intangibles like leadership growth and impact in your organization or in your leadership?
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/williamattaway
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/williamattaway/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wattaway/
- The Encouragement Engineering Podcast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUrERCotcW0
- Conversations on Leadership with Dr. Dave Miles: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DovCONlBdt8
Get Help from Doug Thorpe
Watch the YouTube Channel: